Is your facility a maze of boxes filled with spent lamps? For large facilities, compliance with state and federal recycling regulations means labeling each container, keeping them closed, and palletizing boxes when full and ready to be picked up. Do you have more lamps than you have room to store them? A drum top fluorescent lamp crusher and our nationwide waste pickup services can save you significant time, space, and money.
Bulb Eater 3
The Bulb Eater 3 is a drum top fluorescent lamp crusher with the power to crush spent bulbs of any length into 100% recyclable material while capturing over 99.99% of the vapors released. Benefits to this revolutionary bulb crusher include:
- Reduces labor by up to 20 hours per 1,000 lamps
- Save up to 50% on recycling costs
- Minimize storage space by up to 80% from crushing lamps, consolidates a full pallet of lamps into a single 55 gallon drum
- Certified online training program
- Crushes straight linear lamps of any length, U-tubes, and CFLs
Bulk Pickup Services
Our nationwide bulk waste pickup services can handle unlimited quantities of crushed or intact fluorescent lamps, ballasts, batteries, and electronic waste, including the added benefits of:
- Large quantity bulk recycling pickups
- On line Certificate of Recycling confirms the proper recycling of your waste
With the power of Air Cycle’s simple, sustainable solutions for corporate recycling, facilities can save time and money with one comprehensive, nationwide service provider. Let us help you design a program that can save you thousands of dollars per year with an Air Cycle corporate program.